This new workbook is for
use by small business owners and entrepreneurs. Big business methods including scenario development and strategic planning
scaled down to the needs of the small business. Read It's YOUR
Future...Make it a Good One! and the Small
Business Foresight workbook before
you start your business or before you start your next business plan. The tools and methods found here will open your eyes
to the future of your business.
|The Small Business Foresight Workbook
The Small Business Foresight Workbook will guide you
and your business into the long-term future, ten years or more from now. You will find worksheets that will lead you step-by-step
through the methods used by large businesses around the world to explore and plan for the futures of their organizations.
Among the worksheets in this book:
- Stages of business development
- Stakeholders in your business
- Forces and driving forces in your business
- External forces that impact your business
- Anticipating future events
- Recognizing your values
- Your business' Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
- Using the Futures Wheel for brainstorming, anticipation and planning
- Developing alternate
scenarios for the future of your business
- Creating a vision of the future for your business
- Devising strategies to achieve your vision
- Creating an action plan
- Writing a contingency plan
- Analyzing your plans for vulnerability and gaps
The Workbook is mostly worksheets, but the book It's YOUR Future...
Make it a Good One! provides detailed explanations of futures methods and tools, all in the same order as the
workbook. These methods and tools used by professional futurists are described and illustrated in over one hundred diagrams,
examples, and tables.
is US$30.00 and includes Priority Mail postage to your address.
U.S price is $20.00 including postage to your address in the U.S.
||TEXAS price including sales tax and postage to your address in Texas.